In june we invited those who only can spare time for shorter periods. We had many great enthusiastic artists who all got a lot of work done. One even made it all around the lake in the annual Golden Sprint run, our first guest to do so!
Adrienne Callander who stayed at Gullkistan in 2013 returned with a fellow artist for a special project.
In june we also had a group from MCC and professor Jasna Bogdanovska a former Gullkistan artist (see more in another post). She met with Margery Amdur who came for a short visit, also a former guest who has brought us two school groups from Rutgers University in New Jersey. What a june it was!
- Kristen Ringman writer, USA – www.kristenringman.com
- Rachel Jamison, websiter, writer, USA – www.racheljamisonwebster.com
- John McCarthy, writer, USA – johnmccarthylit.wordpress.com
- Wibeke Bruland, writer, Norway – wibekebruland.wordpress.com
- Amy Bess Cook, writer Sonoma, USA – cavaliercareer.com
- Kimberly King, parsonswriter,NY,USA
- Nicole Treska, writer, NY,USA
- Ann Kenny, writer/illustrator, Ireland
- Madeline Young, writer, Australia – madelineyoungwrites.wordpress.com
- Adrienne Callender, textile art, USA – adriennecallander.com
- Melanie O’Brian, curator and art director, Canada